Thursday, September 27, 2007

Down from the Mountain Christmas Lighting

Hi, I'm Roger Karr, a fanatic about Christmas lighting.
I'm originally from Alabama and have lived in Tampa since 1976. Funny thing, I used to not even put up a Christmas tree, but then my son asked to go choose one for Christmas. With the tree came shopping for lights and decorations and I was hooked. I just love to do displays, I think of it all year round and stockpile lights and decorations.

My lighting business is Down from the Mountain Christmas Lighting.

If you are too busy to hang your own lights, my team will step in and design and install a display as elaborate as you want.

I also construct my own decorations (color globes in picture). These look spectacular hanging from trees.
You can reach me at (813) 237-6982 or email me at moutainlights@gmail.com and I will light up your holidays.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love that sparkle ball? How big are they? how can I get one?

Anonymous said...

hi feraldb,
thank you,the sparkle ball is a big hit with anyone youg and old, in fact its pretty old itself.
i have had 75 year olds tell me i have not seen these in years, and young people tell me they have never seen any thing like them before, but it will make all who see it smile!.
just let me know how meny and what color....the led lights in a sparkle ball are breath takeing.
they are about 14 inches high,and i make them out of solo cups, and hold up good inside and outside.
the cost is $20.-$30. depending on the type of lights you want.

Shirley said...

Just beautiful!

Milliscent Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.